Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happiness+Tired




It's really unlucky these few days...Y i fall sick? sienz...Got a lot of stuffs have to be done...final exam is around the corner too...no time for me to rest n slack anymore. A few days ago, I just felt sore throat...I thought it was just a trivial prob...but one day later..I began to sneeze...then I got flu...half day later...my coughing started to annoy me...It's really irritating...I can feel my throat damn itchy but I can just do nth~ At night, my headache made me could not go to bed. These annoying illness torture me until now~ I planned to study and do book review today. No more slacking anymore. But I really dun have strength to do anything...just feel wanna lie on the bed for the rest of the day...my stomachache starts to torture me somemore...Am I that unlucky one? sigh~



Haiz...I broke le...$$$$$$$$$$$$$...no money for my 3 meals..I.always borrow from sis/bro...guilty...the expenses here is very high...haiz...a bit regret to waste so much money b4...damn sienz...sometimes feel wanna eat smth delicious...but no money~suddenly feel wanna eat megabite...it is just a simple meal rite? but I still dun have money 2 eat megabite...damn cui la~I tot I have time to do part-time job during my 3 months vacation...but i heard siew wei said we suppose to start costume jobs after our exam...no time to do part-time job le..i wanna give tuition le...wanna earn some pocket money...wanna survive for the rest of this sem!!



The situation seems turn to another way round...It's getting better...I can feel what is he thinking about clearly recently...and he seems know how 2 show his concerns d...It's rarely he done so many things..now he has changed to another person...lolx...very sweet too...but still a bit xx...lolx...nvm~ I also have my own weak point so I still can accept his weak point..really very xx lo...haha~after we got tgt, I can feel I also changed a lot...shud be changed to better? I hope so. No more kid-like behavior! but sometimes I still do it out of my control...However, I have tried to minimise it...hehe~






21st March is his birthday...I prepared some special gifts to him...That was also my first time to make stuffs by myself...cuz I used to BUY presents...seldom do by myself..LAZY! haha...so Bar Yong Lee, u r the lucky one ok! The photos above were the presents for his 22nd birthday~lolx...but the bigger photo frame accidentally fell onto the floor...so there are a few cracks on it...wuwuwuwu..heart pain pain...but nvm la..still can c our face clearly...hahaha~ hope our happiness can last as long as it could be...I hope can be lasting 4ever...Thanks for the happiness u giving to me..I feel very happy these few days...Thanks for doting on me and missing me...Thanks for the everything u done to me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Let nature takes its course
 

cH33m31_/Castle\_ Design by Insight © 2009