Monday, May 16, 2011

What should I do...

What should I do to make things better?
Or should I just leave it?
Sometimes, do nothing is better than giving all...
Well, I know myself too well...
I'm not good at handling this kind of thing..
And ended up making thing worse and hurting more people...

Hope tomorrow will be better...
Life goes on, we have to move on and start focusing on our career...
That's not an easy task for us, but we have to do our best to make our life better
Happiness is not something that others can simply give you, but it's the thing that you can create it by yourself.
I believe that everything will get better as the time flies.

I hope I have made a brilliant move which leading me to a new life.
And I hope everyone around me is leading their life happily.

Friends, whenever you need me, I'll be there.
Believe me, believe yourself, we can do it.
It just takes longer time but it can definitely be settled.

*Smile* ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Let nature takes its course
 

cH33m31_/Castle\_ Design by Insight © 2009