Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Commencement 2011

Yay! Finally I have graduated!!! I reached in University Cultural Centre very early that day.. Then I took some photos with my family first... But it's such a pity that my elder brother and sister could not make it due to working. Well I was still very happy! Thanks for those who came to my commencement cuz I realized YOU are the one who really appreciate me as your friend, I was glad. I was also lucky cuz I have a bunch of nice chem gang! haha.. They are funny sometimes but we went through thick and thin..I miss the days we shared in MRB T_______T
Well, I have been busy these few weeks... I am still working hard to look for the job I like...Ganbateh Ariel!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Let nature takes its course
 

cH33m31_/Castle\_ Design by Insight © 2009