Monday, March 28, 2011

Stop to be a thinker!



Aikss... Am I thinking too much?
Ya, I agree that woman is a thinker.
I don't know what the hell am I doing recently.
Sense of security? Worrying to be the foolish one?
Or all of the things are just a dream?
I don't know. Let the fate decides my path.
I should think before I saying anything.
Aikss.. I feel embarrassed of myself.
I should not have that thought.
What the hell am I looking and hoping for?
What the hell am I thinking?
Let nature takes its course.
Ariel, U must study hard for your last semester!
1 more month to my first paper.
Stressed!! I must go to library to study from tmrw onwards!
And stop to be a thinker!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Let nature takes its course
 

cH33m31_/Castle\_ Design by Insight © 2009