Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This is the only thing I can do for you


You are right.
If I repeat the same mistake, I'll be the foolish pig.

Life is getting sucker...
Well, I'm not gonna make any more regrets in my life.
I need time to think what gives me the best.
"Sorry" is the only word I can say.
Any decision I make would hurt anyone.
That's why I do not want to make a decision that
make myself regret and hurt others.
Those memories u gave were wonderful
and I am not gonna to forget any part of it.
Time heals and proves everything.
Making love out of nothing at all.
The only thing I can do for you is to reduce the pain you suffer to the minimum.
I do not deserve anything, seriously, I feel myself sucks.
I was too selfish.
I want the full moon, shining stars and relaxing sea appear to me right now.
That's all what I am thinking now.
Be brave, be strong, be happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Let nature takes its course
 

cH33m31_/Castle\_ Design by Insight © 2009