Sunday, April 3, 2011

Would You Be There by Redwan Ali



If I were blue, would you be there for me
And whisper in my ears that's ok
Would you stand by me, let me hold you tight
And say you love me one more time
If I feel good, would you slow dance with me
And touch my lips with tender loving care
Would you die for me, would you run with me
And never look back
Would you be there to love, to be with me
Would you swear that your love is always true
Would you say that you'll always be the one
To take my breath away
Would you be there
If I'm away, would you still think of me
And wish that you could hold me now
Would you die for me, would you run with me
All the way
Would you be there to save my soul tonight
Would you swear that your love is always true
Would you say that you'll always be there
To kiss my pain away
For me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Let nature takes its course
 

cH33m31_/Castle\_ Design by Insight © 2009